Monday, January 10, 2005

lonesome me

well im sad to report that i was not brought to court.my boss forgot about me and left me behind.how mean.... he told me that he would call me when he was leaving and that was suppose to be at 11am. when i checked at 11am, he was still preparing for his case, when i checked at 11.30am, he was still in his office preparing for his case, when i checked at 12pm he was gone *poof* and he left poor lil ol me behind. sad right :(

today both my boss and his assistant arent in and i was so determined to ask for work too! i was just thinking this morning that if he didnt have any work for me when i asked, i would ask his assistant if i could help in any way...but they both arent here! thus i cant ask for work...so im left by my lonesome self again...the other 2 interns are seated far away from me and they are a bit screwy...one is so big but she says she finished all the ballet grades, as in really right to the top..i dont want to imagine her in a leotard though (im not trying to be mean but its true!). the other one is quite nice, quiet and basically no fun...i really want to quit but i think my parents arent too happy with the idea.haha oh yeah, and today is my sis's first day at work at SIMEI GREEN! poor gal, has to go all the way to simei (near expo, for those that are a bit lost) and if you are wondering what kind of company is simei green, well its actually a condo where relatives of mine stay and her pay is only $450/mth..as she would say, its probably not even enough to cover all of her transport fees..haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home