Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Bored Office Thoughts

Currently at my office table, with piles of things to read, yet nothing to do at all. I am suppose to read and understand this stuff and yet I have been told that I don't need to read all of them.So what on earth does that mean? I'm blowing my nose and being a nuisance to everyone around me with my loud honking, but it really can't be helped, its annoying but too bad. They also managed to block the e-messenger website thus i cant go on MSN in the office anymore..BORING!! haiz, when the other 2 interns leave, i got no idea what i'm going to do, i'll be so lost still cause my stupid boss never tells me what i am suppose to do.

I was just reading someone's blog about romance and stuff and I was just wondering, is it a nescessity in every relationship? or is it just some way to make the girl happy (cause if u realize, most of the time its the guys romancing the girls)? I mean, not say i wouldnt like to be romanced, which girl wouldnt? but when you look at it from a guy's point of view, it gets tiring as well doesnt it? if i were a guy i wouldnt want to do it all the time no matter how much i love the girl. So girls, dont expect too much, get off your high horses. Guys, too much is cute but whipped but not at all really sucks.

Lunch hour in 10 mins and counting.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home