Tuesday, August 31, 2004

pleasure and pain

man, i feel so spoilt...like ever since my aunt came down i have been nothing but spoilt. I don't mean it in the "I want ___ and she gets it for me" way, but rather the 'I'm going to treat you to nice stuff and do everything for you' kind of way. I mean like she cooks for me, washes the dishes and my clothes, packs up the house, irons and folds my clothes and brews chrysanthemum tea for me. Isn't that nice? the only thing she doesnt do for me is my work..haha..seriously...its great being spoilt like that. im totally loving it. at this rate, i will never get well from my cough and i will grow fatter than i already am...yiks!! but i just cant resist good food...hehe...

on the down side, i have a freaking lot of work to do..this time my assignments are killing me..i have absolutely no idea how to do any of them and i have to hand them up soon...argh!! someone just kill me...the thing is i know i should spend more time on them but like my aunt is here and i dont want to totally leave her alone and do my work after she has been so nice to me. She is like only leaving on the day that i have to hand in my first assignment so im kinda like paiing throughout the nights, trying to get the basic understanding of what to do so that i can at least get something down on paper...i wish i could just hole up at home to complete my work..but of course i cant...haiz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home