Monday, September 20, 2004

sports, hols

Im looking at myself right now and i suddenly realised how bruised i am. The thing is i dont know is it because of TKD or something else. I love the sport, i really do. In fact i love almost all sports. But somewhere along the line, i lost the drive to improve and be the best. Somehow that competitive edge of mine is gone. Im not saying that im letting myself be a total bum and not improve at all, but rather, im not determined to push myself to the limit and be the best that i can be. Unlike the past, I dont really care if im not the best in the sport im in. Maybe I just dont have a point to prove anymore?

My 2 week break has just started, but its all going to waste..haiz.. I've got 2 essays to do. A law and a criminology one.They are about 40-50% so i cant afford to play first and attempt to complete it in the last 2 days of hols or something. Everyone seems to be going somewhere this hols except me. Example, idiot Eu Jin is going back to Ipoh, the TKD team is going to perth for the uni games and even my studious housemate is going away for a weekend or maybe longer with her church friends. I'm going to be all alone with my comp. How pathetic is that. *s0bz* =(

Quote of the day: When you encounter seemingly good advice which contradicts other seemingly good advice, ignore them both - Al Franken

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home