Thursday, August 26, 2004

well here goes...

cant believe i'm doing this...this is for all u idiots that have been buggin me for it. I know i took a damn long time to get it started but at least its up now...

anywayz, this entry will juz b an update for those that i haven't talked to in awhile.while we are/were busy with our own lives i:

  • did terribly for law...still doin terribly for law
  • brought up a digi piano frm spore..believe it or not and thus have started playin it properly again
  • jammed with a band
  • joined a minor TKD comp and won my fight (although it was quite a pathetic one)
  • started playin bball again
  • stayed at one spot on the sofa, watching ppl play PS2 for hours on end (astonishing isnt it?)
  • playing the cadbury advertisment song over and over in my head
  • found out tt stupid trinity cheated my $$
  • have become such a bum that u wld have to see it to believe it

hmmm..yup i think covers the "major" happenings in my life since i came back from spore. Over and out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home