Sunday, August 29, 2004

fact..thought...confusion

Don't you guys dare to laugh at me..but theres a freaking fly in my room and it refuses to get out!! I hate flies...I was chasing it around my room just now with a water spray but it still refuses to get out!! I just hate any insect that flies...just gives me the creeps hearing the buzzing nosies...Argh!! First I get bullied by humans and now I'm getting bullied by a fly...this is ridiculous!! Add to the fact that I'm a sick girl...how can they be doing this to me!?!Now the fly is hiding in the aircon vent so i can have some peace and quiet for now...and I am NOT more feminine just because I don't like flies and other flying insects...they are just gross....

Man, I hate watching the olympics on here...it really sucks...all you get to see is volleyball, beach volleyball, rowing, canoeing, bball, hockey and handball. I am like so sick of these games..there are like 2 channels showing the olympics and they can be showing the same bloody sports at the same time. Whats the use of that? There are soooo many sports in the olympics and they just HAVE to show the same ones on 2 different channels. what's wrong with them. Its either that or they will show reruns. Like last night they had synchronise swimming and then this morning they had the excat same telecast and then just an hour or 2 ago, they showed the exact same bloody rerun of the synchro!?!and also like on the tv guide, they state they will show a certain sport but they wont, most likely they will show some other sport or a rerun of some other sport...its just frustrating...especially when you specifically want to watch a sport. Ok enough bitching about the TV stations here...

I'm thinking of joining another small TKD comp..not totally sure if i should or not though..its like in 2 weeks time and i don't think i'm in good shape to fight...like for some reason or other i can't seem to kick somebody hard...feel bad doing it...don't know why...doesnt sound like the usual me eh..but yeah..when i'm kicking someone, i unconciously pull back my kicks and so it won't score and i'm not aggressive enough..surprised?so was i when i first started sparring instead of just kicking mitts. This sport is so different from track and field. I used to be so pumped up and aggressive when it came to sports but somehow i cant get that aggression out for TKD. I have no idea why as well...hmmm....

Quote of the day: If you're going through hell, keep going. --Sir Winston Churchill (1874 - 1965)





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home