Tuesday, January 25, 2005

stupid dumb stupid dumb

of all the stupid dumb things to do, i forgot to bring my wallet today.that means no atm card, no money, no ezlink card, NOTHING! i had to borrow money just to get to work, and that means i wont be eating lunch today. i found 50 cents in my bag so i had to beg for $1.50 from that stupid boy so that i will be able to go home after work. argh...this is annoying, im hungry and tired and i have no money! the best part was that my mum actually asked me if i needed money before we parted at orchard and i said no!!! it was only when i wanted to enter the station that i realized that i didnt bring my wallet, by than it was too late to ask my mum cause she was in the office and i was late for work.

quote of the day: silly things do cease to be silly if they are done by sensible people in an impudent way.

(although i highly doubt that even a sensible person, who forgot to bring his or her wallet, can make it less of a silly thing)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home