Thursday, January 20, 2005

lalala

"jelly on the plate,
jelly on the plate,
wibble wobble
wibble wobble,
jelly on the plate!"

this silly kids song has been stuck in my head since sunday when my 2 cute little cousins (anan and lulu) came and started singining it the whole day. i even went to the piano and figured out how to play this song on it.haha...

im still in a highly good mood, sleepy, bored but still in a good mood. things have been going fairly well and in a few weeks time i will be back in melbourne. not that i want to go to school but i want to go back to melbourne. i want to train and do sports and have my own freedom again. singapore is suffocating. i dont have my own freedom and im a total bum here. coming here always makes me a bum cause im not motivated to train and i cant go to a place where im familiar with to play basketball. the nearest court is in thomson or yishun and its totally ridiculous to travel all the way there, especially since i dont have a ball here. at least over there, i know there will be people at the court and that i can always borrow someone's ball. theres something wrong with my ball though, when ever i pump it, it doesnt stay that way for very long, after a few baskets it gets deflated again but im too broke to get another one. anyone wants to sponser me?hehe...im getting soft all over and its disgusting. after this job is over, i shall go into intensive training. anyone wants to train with me?

quote of the day: laziness is nothing more than a habit of resting before you get tired - jules renard

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home