Wednesday, January 19, 2005

joy to the world

alright!i just went to talk to my boss and i can finish my internship at this place by the end of this month! thats about a week more...than i think i will help my mum out in her office for about a week, with pay of course, probably about $5 an hr.even if im not paid i guess i will help her out like in the mornings or something. but i will definately insist on pay if her stupid boss is going to make me his personal assistant, he was so excited about it when my mum told him that i would come and help out in the office (he loves to talk and there are only 4 ppl in the office and the other 3 all refuse to talk uneccessarily to him). so hopefully by the end of my hols i will have at least have a bit of cash to spend on myself and my resume will have singapore's no.1 law firm and a MNC on it..haha.. hurray!

quote of the day: adults are just obsolete children, and to the hell with them - dr seuss

1 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

I'm on leave while you are in the office! heh heh~

19 January 2005 at 16:49  

Post a Comment

<< Home