Tuesday, January 18, 2005

hip hip hurray!

hurray!! my parents have finally given me the green light to quit this stupid job..the only problem is, my stupid boss is not in again for me to give him my one week's notice. he was in when i came into the office this morning to put my things, than i went to the toilet and when i came back (i was only gone for 5 mins, honest!) *poof* he was gone again. so now i have to wait till tomorrow and try to catch him before he disappears again.

ohhhohhh! also finally managed to watch naruto episode 116-117 on my brand new laptop! im like testing out my new laptop now so that if theres any problems i can return it within 7 days. i feel bad that my parents went to buy a new laptop for me because for some rhyme or reason my motherboard got spoilt. i dont know how but it did...however,as bad as i feel, im damn happy that i got a new toy to play with..hehe...so when my old one is fixed, my sis will inherit it and she can finally stop bugging me in my room when she wants to use the computer.

quote of the day: everything that i did in my life that was worthwhile, i caught hell for - earl warren

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home