Wednesday, September 21, 2005

...ago...now...later

1 week ago: i handed up my lab report, my essays and did my presentation.
5 days ago: i had to stay up all night looking after a very high person, a KO and a complete meltdown in a home smelling of puke.
3 days ago: ken and i bought a new flat screen tv to place in his room so that i can watch tv while he plays with his ps2 outside.
1 day ago: i found out that i have improved somewhat in pool.
now: i am panicing over my essay which i somehow cant start...think its the holiday mood.
now: i am thinking about what kind of kicks i have to pull off in order to attempt to win during competition.
now: i am thinking about not getting kicked in the head.
4 days later: i will be flying off to brisbane
5 days later: i will be fighting my ass off..hope i get a fight and hope i dont get KOed
6 days later: i will be enjoying the sun, sand, surf, sea and shopping in brisbane and hopefully gold coast. pray i dont get eaten by sharks during my surf lessons :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home