Saturday, August 13, 2005

i love chocolate....i love chocolate

I LOVE CHOCOLATE!! i have been craving for chocolate since forever...thank god for il doche fredos...i had my roche and chocolate ice cream yesterday!! yumyumyum...i actually walked out in the rain to go and get that ice cream...i know im crazy...but i just really really wanted chocolate...my hands were freezing when i was holding the cone but i cant help it...its just so irresistable.... but alas, i cant have any more junk food...i have to meet the under 47kg weight group for my next competition and right now im just sitting on 47kg so i cant afford to pig out and go over weight... *sulk* so sadly, that is my first and last chocolate thingy i can have till after all my competitions..n that is in october!! *groan* now im depressed :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home