Saturday, April 16, 2005

intsy wincy spider and his relatives must die!

ok heres the story. yesterday, there was a spider on the ceiling. i asked ken to get rid of it but he insisted that spiders do not fall, whereas i insisted spiders did. anyway, in the end he won, as usual, so we left the spider where it was. today, i happily decided to do my work. guess what happened....the fucking damn spider which was like not exactly the tiniest thing on earth, fell on my head and started crawling towards my eyes!! i freaked and flicked it off me and it landed on my comp :( so i got ken to get rid of it. stupid spider. and stupid ken.

neway that wasnt the end of my bad luck. i did part of my essay last night. ok i admit its not a whooooollllleeee lot but its a fair bit. neway i left my comp on and because of windows update, it auto restarted itself. so i lost whatever work i did last night and had to redo it again today. argh...

add to the fact that charis wasted my time today cause she doesnt know the difference between a sweater and a jacket. causeing me to go all the way down to the city, expecting to buy a nice cheap jacket, but instead, the only thing i saw was somewhat expensive sweaters.

quote of the day: war is peace. ignorance is strength. freedom is slavery. -george orwell

quote of the day:

1 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

Hooray for the spiders!

17 April 2005 at 21:46  

Post a Comment

<< Home